A Sunscreen re-evolution with Heliocare 360º
The sun’s rays can be beneficial to human health for various reasons, for example creating vitamin D which is essential for strong bones and teeth. However, too much sun exposure can harm the skin, leading to sunburn, photoageing, unusual darkening of the skin and even skin cancer.
If your world revolves around the sun, then 360º protection is important. That means complete topical protection with oral supplements.
Oral sun protection such as Heliocare Ultra Capsules can prevent and repair UVA damage to the second layer of your skin (the dermis). It also helps to compensate for insufficient or incomplete topical protection. In short, you’ll be much more protected and may avoid long-term problems if you take an oral supplement!
Be especially careful if your skin has undergone or is undergoing some sort of dermatological treatment. Skin undergoing treatment or procedures is compromised and can lose its ability to produce melanin, the skin’s natural sun filter.
Sun Exposure Myths
- If I use sun protection, I won’t tan. Without it you will burn, but with sun protection you tan and the tan lasts longer.
- I have dark skin, I don’t need sun protection. Skin defences are insufficient to protect completely against sun exposure and a suitable SPF should be used at all times.
- Shade protects you 100%. Even if you feel totally protected indoors, in shade, or by clothing, it’s not true. UV radiation is reflected and can penetrate through glass and fabrics, so it’s always necessary to use sun protection.
- There’s no risk of burning when I’m in the water. UV rays pass through water and are actually magnified by it. Use a high SPF with a waterproof formulation.
- The sun improves acne. The sun can help dry out pimples, but if you’re exposed to the sun without sun protection you can develop dark spots, burn and even risk worsening your acne.
- The possibility of developing skin cancer is minimal. Skin has a biological memory and damage accumulates over time with the risk of developing serious long-term illnesses. The incidence of skin cancer is growing around the world.
Benefits of Heliocare 360º:
Heliocare 360º protects against all the harmful rays from the sun: UVA, UVB, infrared-A and visible light. Heliocare 360º offers the most complete spectrum of anti-ageing protection with an exclusive combination of physical, chemical and biological filters to protect against sun damage.
Heliocare 360º neutralises and repairs with unique active ingredients from a tropical fern native to Central America. This fern evolved from a water plant to a land plant, developing strong protective and repair mechanisms against UV radiation. These unique active ingredients neutralise free radicals and repair the damage caused within cells.
Heliocare 360º offers uniform cover with its innovative Smart Galenic formulation. This type of formulation has an ultra-light texture which leaves no gaps when applied, thus maximising the sun-protective properties.